[C38] Forward hatch

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:00:22 EDT 2011

Steve, I'll love to see a pic of that skirt... It'll be kinda late for me, because I just painted my frames, and the ones from another one that I'm going to install today. One to replace the one in the head and the other one on the same position, but on the starboard side..... I have a lot of fiberglass to remove today!!
To solve the hatch catching lines, I was planning to make somekind of external frames out of king starboard... They will be bolted on the deck about 1/4" from the hatch perimeter... Any other solution will be appreciated!!!

Regards,
Max

Sent from my iPod