[C38] Propane locker

Gus Woods gus.woods at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:17:54 EDT 2011

Among the modifications we made to Love & Luck was raising the stern seat. I
do not remember just how much but we find that to be a big improvement. The
cover hits the backstay before it is vertical so it requires holding it open
or hooking a line to the backstay if you need both hands for whatever you
are doing in the locker.

We installed an off the shelf propane box in the sail locker; it is sealed
except for the vent which exits below the waterline at times but I am not
concerned about it because I think if there is real pressure in the box it
will force the gas out the vent.

We will be back to the boat in a few weeks and I will post some photos of
the mods we made.