[C38] A Collection of Catalina 38 Pictures

john felkins jrfelkins at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:29:04 EDT 2011

I've been searching the net for a good collection of multiple Catalina 38
pictures and haven't found one. I thought I'd create a space on Flickr to
post pictures. Joining this group is free and easy but you do have to sign
up for Flickr. I promise it doesn't hurt.

Click here to view/join the group: Catalina 38
Group<http://www.flickr.com/groups/catalina38>

I've primed the pump with one Catalina 38 Diagram. I'll be adding pics as
time goes on (lots more when I buy my boat!).

Investing the the couple of minutes to upload pics here will help everyone
by creating a space for boat project pictures also.

Best regards,

John

jrfelkins at gmail.com