[C38] A Collection of Catalina 38 Pictures

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Fri May 13 14:19:38 EDT 2011

Ok guys and gals!

Here's the gallery for now. Once people start adding pictures, I'll
start making links on the main page so people can view your galleries.

1) log in and go to your profile (click profile up in the top right)
2) on the menu on the left, go to the bottom where it says "Gallery"
click that
3) more options will show up. Click "Add Gallery/Images"
4) Create yourself a new Gallery, Please name title it with your boat's
name.
5) upload pictures and have fun!
6) shoot me a message on the website and I'll add a link to your gallery!

Anders