[C38] Our C38 site - a place to exchange information about our boats

Marci Brown mb at seafor.us
Tue May 17 16:49:33 EDT 2011

I eagerly subscribed as a member of this wonderful Catalina 38 organization
to discuss sailboat technology, repair issues and remedies, perhaps share
some sailing experiences and photos, and network with C38 colleagues.
Political and religious discussions are polarizing and inappropriate for
this forum. Besides, talking about our sailing vessels is a lot more fun!
Anyone want to hear about Keith's and my 700 mile cruise from Virginia to
Massachusetts? (Dragging anchor in a squall, viewing a full arching rainbow
immediately following it, handling a diesel jerry can spill, cold wind/no
wind, dead batteries/new batteries, achieving 10.4 knots over ground
downwind without a spinnaker, rewiring the bow lights while on the hook, and
triumphantly sailing into Boston Harbor 3 days ago...)

Marci J. Brown
Catalina 38 "Check's In The Mail"
PO Box 520549, Winthrop, MA 02152 USA
Ph: 757-515-3151 | Email:  <mailto:mb at seafor.us> mb at seafor.us