[C38] Mysterious stuffing box behavior

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Thu May 19 11:08:48 EDT 2011

I'm confused too Max.  Our port locker in the cockpit (sail locker?) is open
all the way to the hull except for a step where the start battery is
located, the step has a shelf for storage where we keep extra oil and
coolant, there is a large access to the engine compartment there as well,
kind of T shaped.

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle

  _____