[C38] SSB Antenna

Richard West rw at idea-asylum.com
Thu May 19 11:49:39 EDT 2011

Hi Larry,

Very interesting - I have no experience with it but we're replacing standing
rigging, including insulated backstay and I might want to try it.  I found a
pdf here that has a quote from Gordon West whom I really trust:

http://gamelectronicsinc.com/mike.promoREV.120605.pdf.

It's curious that it's from such an old magazine (2005).  I guess this
antenna has been around for a while now.

Thanks,

Rich, Legacy, #360, San Diego ('till March ;-)