[C38] a little help from my friends

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue May 24 01:00:52 EDT 2011

Patrick:
     We got them with the boat. They have track top and bottom and are
pleated. If I ever figure out my iphone - you'll get pictures. I should
have time, I just retired from racing due to the Santa Barbara Yacht
Club demanding I sign an entry form that voided my insurance. I think
the full story is worth a Mainsheet Article. Scary stuff and really
stupid people. Joe Launie/Macavity