[C38] Seafurl grease

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Thu May 26 23:12:06 EDT 2011

Steve, I think it would be impossible to have set screws into the forestay. The whole forestay doesn't spin when you furl up the sail, only the furler. I just put my drum back on and had to lift (slide) the foil of furler whatever you want to call it, up about an inch to get the drum in the correct position. It does slide up and down.

Maybe you have to take the whole system off and lay it on the ground to see how it comes apart. Maybe it slides up from the turnbuckle at the bottom and bottoms out at the top.

Dan #108