[C38] New thread-Access holes

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 19:57:31 EDT 2011

The access you show in your photos are in the quarter berth.  Someone did a superb job of opening up that access.  I chose to make my access by cutting out the floor of the sail locker and connecting the floor cutout to the existing access cutout by bringing my saw up the inside bulkhead making one very large access.  I felt it was easier to access the engine compartment by the sail locker than from the quarter berth but either would be a great improvement.

If you modified the sail locker on your boat to gain access there also, you would have the best of both ways.

Tom Troncalli