[C38] Stuffing box - packing, bellows, and the like

Marci Brown mb at seafor.us
Tue May 31 12:26:18 EDT 2011

Keith and I had planned a Memorial weekend sail from Boston Harbor to Gloucester. But because we hadn't tackled the stuffing box repair yet, we settled for a day sail instead. I think Tom's recent thread regarding stuffing box bellows warrants serious consideration. Thanks to all of your helpful comments, I think we're ready to inspect and then begin the work.

Marci J. Brown
PO Box 520549, Winthrop, MA 02152 USA