[C38] curtains

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 1 13:58:45 EDT 2011

When I rebuilt the window frames with the gaskets from Catalina Direct,
I forgot to take photos.  However, I can tell you that there is a liner,
then a space then the actual exterior.  I seem to remember the liner
being about 1/4" thick.  Someone else may have the exact dimension for
you.  the outer cabin wall is about 1" thick as I recall.  the space
between them is about 1/4".  Again, this is all by memory.  JACE is a
1981 hull 188.

Regards,