[C38] Cat 38 Membership dues status

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:50:14 EDT 2011

The good news- the association has 49 paid members for 2011.  The bad- we have 37 members who haven't.  The annual dues ($25) are due in January, but it takes me months to figure how to collect them with out individually billing each person.  I feel the treasurer should put out a mass billing and spend his time collecting and making several trips to the bank.  If there is a member out there who would like the to do the individual billing job, please volunteer.  The below listed members are scheduled to be EX on July 1, unless your dues are received before and also you will of received your last MAINSHEET this May.  MAINSHEET magazine runs $3 a copy and it is not fair that the paid members are footing the bill for those who haven't re-upped.  There are a few members listed who newly joined at mid year last year and will receive credit for this year.  For these members please email me and I'll individually respond with what is credited.  If some one is listed in error, please sound off.
Please go to our web site and pay through PalPay or mail a check to:

Steve Orton, Cat 38 Treasurer
10611 SE Cisco Rd.
Port Orchard, WA. 98367

My email: ssorton at hotmail.com