[C38] Overheat False Alarm

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 15:38:37 EDT 2011

Correction:

I failed to mention replacing the pressure cap if anyone does install the coolant recovery tank as I described in my last post.  You will have to replace the original pressure cap with a modern 2-way cap made for recovery tanks.  Our original caps were one way only and will not allow the expansion tanks to operate.  Any automotive parts store should be able to match up your old cap with a new 2-way cap.

Tom Troncalli