[C38] Shore power

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 00:07:06 EDT 2011

A few days ago I asked for help determining loss of shore power.  Thanks for
the advice.  Turns out one terminal of the female connector to Marinco cable
melted down.  Local hardware sold connector for about $20.  Works fine.
Harbor Freight sells (about $20)device which plugs into wall then plug
appliance into other end.  It reads power consumed by appliance.  I believe
I was using too many amps, for example, hairdryer.
Patrick
"Blue Eyes"

Marinco Plug

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.