[C38] Deep keel - 6'9"

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:20:47 EDT 2011

Chuck, I  do remeber having the draft reduction discussion a few years ago, but you never told us that you went this far with mars metals ....  if you still have it, could you please send  that keel info from mars metals??? Did they recommend adding that 500 pounds plus what you were planning to cut, or just cut it add the 500??? Did they said something about adding more bolts to the keel and hull joint ???

Regards, max

Sent from my iPod