[C38] Speaking of fuel explosions.

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Fri Jun 10 07:26:32 EDT 2011

Looks like I've got a small fuel leak on the aft-most fuel injector. It
seems to be coming out just underneath the fuel return.

I tried putting a wrench on it. Nothing moved, nothing changed. I guess
I'm going to soak it in PB blast and try again.

My torch is a usual addition to these (mis?) adventures. Safe to do when
the engine is cold, or is there fuel of there and boom?

BTW, had a 4-hour charter with a never been on a sailboat before couple.
Within two hours the Mr was on the tiller holding a steady course.

"There it is, you've got her in the groove," I said.

"Yeah, I can feel it!" said he.

A sailor is born!