[C38] This Might Work

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Sun Jun 19 19:08:53 EDT 2011

Got as far as bending on a sheet of 3/8" plywood for the bottom and then
laminating another 1/4" sheet on top of that. Then between rain and trips
on sunny days, we've been using a nasty old Caribe that I brought back
from SST after my Merc blew off the deck taking my family from STX to SST
to catch a plane. (Stupid me, I neglected to tie it down.)

My ace bargain hunting wife found a 7.5 long-shaft Mercury to put on the
back of this thing for $150. Hopefully Brick will be underway in the next
week or so!