[C38] overheat

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 15:37:18 EDT 2011

We had one unsportsmanlike guy who was despised by the whole Southern
Sailing Club race group.  This guy would run his boat 90 degrees to the
course and yell STARBOARD!!  to make boats in contention to beat his
friend's boat have to alter course and lose valuable time dodging him, a
guy who personally wasn't even in the points standings.  What a guy!  He
would run interference for his friend any way he could but no one protested
him for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Anyway, one day his boat was up to the usual mischief but for some reason
he wasn't going fast enough to cause much harm.  Later we found out that
somehow a mop got stuck up into the thru-hull to his sink.

We never found out who put the mop up his thru-hull but I don't think there
was much sympathy for him either.  The suspects were probably as numerous
as the club membership roster minus this culprit and his only friend.

Tom Troncalli
Innocent bystander

<listserve at catalina38.org>
> Date: 6/20/2011 12:37:33 AM
> Subject: Re: [C38] overheat
>
> Lol Larry. My crew came up with a neat way of attaching buckets to keels.

> Steve Smolinske
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 19, 2011, at 7:58 AM, "Larry Malmberg" <Larrypi at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> > Not a problem Steve, the diver will be over on yours soon to replace the
> > prop.
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Larry Malmberg
> >
> > 7231 Boulder Avenue Suite 507
> > Highland, CA 92346 PI 15211
> > Telephone  909-208-1847
> > FAX           909-991-7568
> >
> > E Mail  Larrypi at roadrunner.com
> >

> > Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly,
> > Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..
> >
> > "The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
> > immigration"
> >

> > "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in
> > a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
> > thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW--
What a