[C38] Catalina 38

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 22 13:22:29 EDT 2011

Great story David , you could wright an article for The Main Sheet.
Steve the west coast can be dicy at any time thankfully if not on a schedule other than being back for thanxgiving , ours not yours . Lol
The longest outside leg on Van Island is 32 kn mi. And as I said I'm not in a hurry , with fishing gear and crab traps there is no chance of starving . Patiance and preplanning are the key to any single handed sailor.
I'm going to lose Internet for a week or so , fair winds to all the boats in the Transpac, and maybe a little extra fair winds to the 38s
Paul