[C38] Chesapeake/Annapolis C38's

Michael Norcross manorcross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:06:04 EDT 2011

Hi Dan, you'll be in my territory on the south river (Glebe bay), but
am far away at the moment.  I'm enjoying the Guinness in Dublin, and
then will return from Barcelona next week. Maybe Brett and Rob will be
around. You may see another C38 in the river (Paul), he's always out.
Keep in touch, hope you get some wind this week.
Mike
 Escape # 318