[C38] Hit a ledge, hard

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 23:29:39 EDT 2011

Steve,
     When I installed the electric mainsheet winch on the cabin top we
cut a 5 inch hole (with my new hole saw). I have the plug on my desk. It
is about 1.5 inches thick. There is about 3/8 inch solid fiberglass, 3/4
inch plywood and another 3/8 inch fiberglass all bonded together. That
is why the decks do not oilcan when you walk on them. Joe Launie/Macavity