[C38] Mea Culpa!

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Thu Jun 30 21:05:34 EDT 2011

Well, I screwed Up!
I had on my calendar the next article for Mainsheet was due on July
10......   So, up I went to submit the article (they won't take them
early) only to learn I can't read dates!  Due date was June 10!    @#$%^&!!!
Sorry folks!  I am going to post them on the website once that is up and
going again.  Anders did not tell you, but someone deleted the entire
website!  He has a request in to be sent the latest archive, but that
takes time!   In the meantime, he is just a bit upset about it and I
think the guilty parties have all ducked and run for cover!

And, I will use this to make another plea for submissions!

Chuck Finn