[C38] Website. . .sigh

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Fri Jul 1 16:40:47 EDT 2011

Max,
     I do not know how to start a new thread but I have a new problem.
Wednesday nite a gal in our club lost control of her chute on a J-145.
The chute wrapped around the keel. She got it sorted out - started the
engine and discovered the reason for the round-up was that the steering
cable  broke. She pulled out her emergency tiller and motored quietly
into the slip.  Since the binnacle is in the way, my emergency tiller is
14 inches long. (I have never tried it) How do you guys deal with this
problem? Joe Launie/Macavity