[C38] Website. . .sigh

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 20:51:57 EDT 2011

Speaking of "backing up"....for <$100 at Costco I bought a back up device
that holds a tetra-byte.  That's enough to store the entire library of
congress and more.  In the "olden" days of tubes for computers, one byte was
about the size of a shoe box.  Figure out how big this would be:

1. byte = 1
2.  mega byte =1,000,000
3. kilo byte = 1,000,000,000
4. giga byte = 1,000,000,000,000