[C38] Crew Wanted

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Mon Jul 4 08:25:25 EDT 2011

My friend Bob Baily is bringing his CSY cutter from Miami to Montauk and
could use some help.

Bob is super friendly, an engine expert (he used to have a custom bike
shop in Aspen), a diver instructor and just generally I really nice guy to
spend time with. Schedule permitting I'm going to do the Chesapeke to
Montauk jump.

Bob's number is 970-376-2456

The CSY is a big boat with an easy motion, but in a good breeze she sails
well. If not, there's an enoumous, well maintained engine in the bilge.

If you're up for some coasting, give Bob a call!