[C38] Vernalift muffler

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:40:45 EDT 2011

Hope you are all enjoying the Fourth of July celebrations!

A few weeks ago someone sent a pic of the engine room, were a
black cylindrical vernalift muffler was visible, I don't even remember the
subject....  Could you resend that pic?? Phil, was it you???
I'm looking for the replacement for the old white aqualift muffler, so I
have to look  how that muffler has been installed...if it was mounted
athwarships or looking forward, intake on the top or side, etc.......

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica