[C38] If it's not one thing...

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Tue Jul 5 21:18:16 EDT 2011

So we had an amazing 4th of July charter. Maggie and I took a couple out
for a sunset sail, then anchored in Fort Pond Bay to watch the fireworks,
then dingied our guests to the beach where my wife shuttled them back to
their car at the start point. Lovely!

This AM I took the boat back around into the lake. Lovely!

This evening I had a last minute booking for a sunset cruise. Lovely!

And all the while NO OVER-HEATING PROBLEMS! LOVELY!!!

Coming back in the wind was just a little too south too make the funny
corner, when to turn on the engine, got the buzzer, warmed it up and
then...

Nothing.

No cranking at all. Not so lovely. (We short-tacked it on main alone and
got in fine.

Checked all the obvious places for a loose connection but saw nothing.
More scrutiny tomorrow...