[C38] window sealing tips

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 13:14:51 EDT 2011

I used the aluminum window reseal kit from Catalina Direct
http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_I
D=967&ParentCat=380

I removed the windows, opened up the frames, and replaced the seals and
gaskets.  The windows have been leak free for about 7 years with the
exception of one window glass that was replaced and the shop used silicone
on it.  I doubt that I completely removed the silicone when I took it apart.
Considering where the boat is moored, I think that this is pretty amazing.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA