[C38] eBay Starter?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Thu Jul 7 14:14:51 EDT 2011

UPDATE:

The lower bolt is out. Three cycles of fire and PB blast, plus a 3"
extension on the socket.

The upper nut needs a longer extension, which I don't have. So back home
for a sandwich and then cross your fingers teh local hardware store has
something.

The starter is on its way overnight from GA. Will we be bolted back up and
running by tomorrow night? I hope so!