[C38] List of paid up members as of 7/1/11

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:12:40 EDT 2011

I need to add David Epstein and Robert Miller to the below list.  The follow new members have paid, but I don't have personal info (mailing address, boat info, etc) so I can't send in your mailing address for the MAINSHEET: Dave Mc Carthy, Coleen Wilson, Michael Norcross, Yvo Kwee, John Felkins, Bonita Chane and PCMAC Systems.  These are all members who have joined through PayPal.  The screw up here is the web master and I aren't commutating very well, but these problems will be worked out.  In the mean time we should take a pay cut!
Sorry for the inconvenience,  Steve O