[C38] Transpac

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Sun Jul 17 23:46:29 EDT 2011

Steve and other NW C38 sailors,

I was about to try to plan a NW rendezvous when your Steve S's schedule
changed.  I was thinking about getting together at Port Townsend the week
after(Sep 17-18) the Wooden Boat Festival.  That would be central for our BC
owners as well as those in Puget Sound.   I suppose that Telegraph Harbour
would be an alternative.  When will Peregrine be back?

I am currently visiting Point Roberts with my local yacht club.  I found a
C38 named Linflyte on the pier that we are tied up to.

What do the other BC and WA C38 owner want to do?

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett WA