[C38] Trans Pac Race

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Jul 25 13:36:02 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone, yes it sucked but oh well, we had a nice five days of
playing with Hassle (so much fun being so close to another boat in an
ocean race after five days), a wild three days back not to mention my
boat is now cherried out with just about every toy imaginable toy, so in
the end stuff works out.  The decision was really easy if you always
remember that  Should of, Would of and Could of has a flip side  to that
coin and they are I Shouldn't have, If only I could change that, and I
wish I wouldn't have.  I've been on both sides of that coin and in my
old age prefer to stay on the more conservative side.  Okay and with all
said and done, I did get to ride on Pyewacket and even got to Drive
her...WOW! now that was cool,