[C38] Chain Plates

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 02:00:33 EDT 2011

Well, that gives me food for thought. I think I'll re-bed the chain plates for now to prevent moisture intrusion. I have not had any problem from them in the past, its just time; time to replace those 30 year old stainless chain plates. Although I truly believe our boats are well built, I've had trouble in the past with other boats and I'm a believer in preventive maintenance. Looks like I have a new two year plan. I bet they are about $200-250 each. Thanks for the insight Max and Phil, I appreciate it.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco