[C38] Exhast riser

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Jul 27 13:12:05 EDT 2011

Paul and Dan,

I can fabricate the exhaust riser flange we still have that program saved, not the entire riser,  I would be concerned about doing a riser for anyone and not being able to dry fit it at the boat prior to welding.   The stainless steel flange that I have was fabricated to copy the existing flange that is on the boat with the exception that stainless pipe would be welded into it rather than threaded pipe.   Contact me off list and I’ll work up pricing if you’re interested in the flange.

Steve