[C38] Mainsheet Wiring Upgrade Article for awhile back?

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:11:28 EDT 2011

Tom, Steve;
I'm going to be doing a wiring up grade as well...it would be great if you
could put the article on the website or in Mainsheet. Thanks

Steve R.
s/v Tittravate?

listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of tdtron at earthlink.net
> Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:52 PM
> To: Catalina 38 Listserve
> Subject: Re: [C38] Mainsheet Wiring Upgrade Article for awhile back?
>

> Hello Alex,
>

> I don't have the original Mainsheet article handy but since I was the
author of that article, I actually still have the drafts that the article
came from.  If you will give me your email address, I will forward them to
you.

> Tom Troncalli
>
> Resident Nerd

that shows how to rewiring the harness so that we no longer have the
alternator route through all the instruments?   Looking to rewire to use a
voltmeter instead and route the alternator directly to the battery banks.