[C38] Lightning/Fire

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Mon Aug 29 12:39:46 EDT 2011

Ok,
I KNOW that Joe is going to think this is proof the listserve gods are
out to get him just as he warned!  But, I just went into the logs and
here is what was received at least on this end:

At 2:43 am (my time), Joe sent an email with a short note to Max.  It
had the bowsprit pics.
At 3:25 am (my time), Joe sent another note to Steve with the blocks
attached.
These, two were held in the listserve que until I was able to examine
and clear them this morning.

At 2:48 am (my time), Joe sent one more note that was supposed to
contain the panel pics.  It did not have those pics!  It went out to all
of you immediately as only emails containing large files are sequestered.

Joe, can you resend the panel pics?

Thanks,
Chuck Finn