[C38] Lightning/Fire

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:18:41 EDT 2011

Yeah, we're a little different up here...we don't always do things the easy
way but things usually work out in the end...glad it worked out for their
porch. I was fortunate here in Maine; I had stripped the sails, covers and
all the lines I could from the boat to reduce windage and rode out the storm
on my mooring.  Fortunately for me, obviously not so for others, the storm
track went west and we only saw 40-ish knot winds with gusts into the
50's...and not a lot of rain. I hope our members further down the coast
escaped damage and injury as well.

Steve R