[C38] Spinnaker pole wanted

Mark Lewis mwlewis at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 14:39:20 EDT 2011

Steve,

Forgive delay and newness to C38.  My equipment is "original".  Hull #6
1978.  Salesperson, who races in Transpac suggests I shed spinnaker and all,
for asymetrical, as I single hand.  Have two sails, pole, brace? and mast
attachments.  Thinking of taking to Minney's in Costa Mesa, CA for an
asymetrical spinnaker. I don't race, just cruise.  I suspect my stuff is
worth more, but the money is not an issue.  Call if I can help.
248-761-5401

Mark