[C38] East coast/Chesapeake Bay C38's

Brett bikahoga at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 14:36:13 EDT 2011

Hey fellow C38 owners
This is Brett from Annapolis with "Jazz" I'm just looking to see if anyone wants to join me in the Good Old Boat Regatta this year. Michael, Pam and I did it a few years back and we had our own start. I think it would be great to get our boats back out there and have a fun race. I will try not to send my spinnaker up sideways again which I still hope there are no pictures of.

Let me know what you all think. The race is oct 8th and 9th. It would be great to meet some of you and see each others boats.

Cheers

Brett