[C38] Yankee 38

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 18:44:08 EDT 2011

Thanks Joe

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Launie
To: listserve at catalina38.org
Sent: 9/15/2011 4:25:56 PM
Subject: Re: [C38] Yankee 38

Tom,
    The Yankee 38 had a flush deck with huge room below.It had settee berths and pilot berths above it. It did not have quarter berths but the galley was under the cockpit. There were two small windows in the cockpit sides. in the galley you could look out and see feet. To get the room below, the house was just a biump and the cockpit shallow. Every wave came aboard and rolled down the deck into the cockpit.  Joe Launie/Macavity