[C38] East coast/Chesapeake Bay C38's

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 21:24:11 EDT 2011

Hi Brett, it's Dan up on Middle River with C38 #108. I'm going to try to do the regatta. We have a Region 1 race in Havre De Grace on Oct 1 and then we have Region 1 Glenmars Sailing Assoc. Frigid Digit on the 15th.

Woud we have a start on both the 8th and 9th? If we only have 2 boats would we get to start with another class or do they put us in a start like PHRF?

We were suppose to meet this summer but our wakes never crossed.

To Richard and Phil, My wife and I will be at the Boat Show on Thursday Oct 6. I keep our boat in Middle River which is 5 hours away from Annapolis on a good day. If I could find a cheap slip, I could possibly bring the boat down on Wednesday the 5th, go to the Show on the 6th, take anyone out on the 7th and do the regatta on the 8th and 9th. Sounds like a full plate but I'll see what I can do.

Brett, where do you keep your boat and do you know how much a slip might be?

Dan Miller, #108 Blonde Stranger