[C38] A/C power

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:50:11 EDT 2011

I'll give a dumb answer...

Assuming that the inverter has enough current capacity (amperage) for
the TV, not all of them give you "clean" waveforms.  Household
electronics convert the 110 AC into 5/12/24 VDC internally and
sometimes depend on the quality of the waveform to extract power and
timing information. Some electronics are more susceptible to crappy
waveforms. Hairdryers however don't (usually) care.

Cheers