[C38] Chesapeake38's/Boat Show/GOBR

Mark O'Dell mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:46:43 EDT 2011

Thanx, Dan / Brett...

I just might take you(s*) up on that dodger offer. Might be next season
though, as I promised myself winches first... and that's an expensive one!
So, thanx again, and Ill be sure to get up with you when I'm ready. But in
the mean time, I'd love to see some pic of how it all fits together. I've
been designing in my mind, but pics would certainly help.

Mark O
Momentous #230
(* Baltimore!)