[C38] Portlight Fixed - WPF00 - $137.26USD : Discount Marine, Ships chandlers, boat supplies, inflatable boats, electronics, hardware and everything else

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Oct 2 20:52:13 EDT 2011

Jeffry,

Your Awesome!  I need to lengthen the current opening by about an inch and widen it 1/16 and the radius is only 1/16 difference from the holes in Peregrine.  Bomar had two overstocks (discontinued) that I was going to pick up, with clear glass much thinner than these which are smoked and will match the windows.  Thanks so much.

Steve