[C38] stuffing box

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sat Oct 29 00:36:39 EDT 2011

Patrick, if you have room to tighten I would try that there are three bolts that you tighten to move the top flange down.  Mine only took one wrap of packing and the gland was all the way down when tightened.  Can't help on the repair question other than to pray you don't need to replace it I would hate to think about that job.  Attached photo shows my stuffing box and the bolts to tighten.

Steve
#312 Peregrine
Seattle