[C38] Mast deck collar

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Wed Nov 9 20:41:09 EST 2011

Jonathan,
     When I commissioned Maacavity in 1991 I had a custom collar made
with 10 or 12 ATTACHMENT POINTS FOR THE HALYARD BLOCKS.
dOWN BELOW WE HAVE A TURNBUCKLE GOING FROM THE DECK TO THE MAST.   I am
currently laid up waiting to have my failed artificial hip replaced but
I will try to get crew to the boat to send you pix. Joe Launie/Macavity