[C38] attachments

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Wed Nov 23 10:52:49 EST 2011

Bob and all,

Yes, if you are getting digest, you probably won't get attachments. The digest contains all of the messages for a set period of time and the number of attachments that come through the listserve create huge digest files. For the time being (until I install some other listserve program) you have to get individual emails rather than digest to get attachments.

Anders