[C38] Quadrant or Radial Wheel Drive

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:47:06 EST 2011

Hey Mark,
Here a re a few pics from the engine room and the lazarette. There is no
cut out, because never had anything separating the lazarette from engine
room. You'll have to remove yours in order to accommodate the radial wheel.
The rudder obviously has been removed, so you can see the packing gland and
the piece of wood that works as rudder stop.

Also, the void in my hull between the rudder post and the strut location
was just filled with foam and fiberglased, so water coming from the rudder
gland will go right to the bilge without accumulating in the engine room.
Hopefully, the humidity in this area will drop a lot.
These areas are the most neglected by myself on Estancia, but I just
started working on them, hopefully they'll look great in a few weeks.
Regards,
Max