[C38] Teak

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 4 09:11:56 EST 2011

Thanks to all that have provided advice on this "project".  Now I'm not
certain what I'm going to do.  LOL  My objective is/was to try and eliminate
some odors in the head.  I already took the shower sump cover out, stripped
it, washed it with bleach, dried it and then coated it with several coats of
varnish then added some non skid strips.  That took care of about 75% of the
bad odors in the head but there still is the remaining 25.  I suspect the
remaining 25 come from the paneling and "misses" into the bowl.  LOL  Well,
I have time to ponder this.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle